[Roflsaurus Attack] [Roflsaurus Attack]

This movie was amazing.

While it may have been short, it's one of the better things I have seen on this website. You have captured the struggle of a dinosaur trying to make it in New York City perfectly. This might as well be called: Rampage the Movie.

Super Happy Fun Time 8 Super Happy Fun Time 8

Very good

I liked the red and the clocks.

SherClockHolmes responds:

then there was like a red booger with a long yellow bandana tied around it floating thru different sites around the world. and then it went to a store and rolled around on some chips?

On the Bridge 44 On the Bridge 44

Brilliant...

I don't know how you keep on doing this, but great work. Your movies are like finally busting that nut after rubbing for 30 minutes while watching telemundo because the weather lady is hot.

BBQ: Professional Hustler BBQ: Professional Hustler

It has been awhie.

Since I have seen something so profound, you captured the innocense of the 50s with your black and white animation, while taking it back into modern times with the use of your 8-track tunes. I commend you for a job well done. Also, the 3rd guy into movie was handsome, make more movies with him in it.

Eternal-Panda responds:

The character you are describing is wearing a handsome mask, and is actually quite ugly.

23 Minute Goodbye 23 Minute Goodbye

Amazing.

The way the yogurt container contrasted the simple, yet elegant backround was extrodinary. In a society filled with bells and whistles, this was a breath air. Not to mention the powerful and true message. All hail the heir.

AlbinoClock responds:

Hail YogurtClock!

Bra Bashing Bra Bashing

Wow~!

I spent awhile looking for it, but I finally found the afformentioned easter egg, now I've seen it all. That sound kinda of sucks, but that easter egg made me give the movie a five, lol! I love you so much for putting that in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warpigs 21: AntiClock Warpigs 21: AntiClock

Very well made.

Those clocks sure do suck, I mean, really, really bad. They just get all their friends to massvote things through the portal, it's really annoying, even though after it gets through the portal I will never watch it again, so it really doesn't affect me at all.

warpigs-ok responds:

I know. Clocks suck. I hate them, even though all they do is make some movies and stick them on a website. There really isn't much worse in the world that one can do, beyond making bad flash. Bastards. >;(

MMORPG are Satan's idea MMORPG are Satan's idea

Yep, fix the sound!

The sound was the only downfall, scratchy at times, but the broken english only made it funnier. The art was good, had a Lock, which is sad, since it was not a Clock, however, I approve this movie.

NG Batman: The Movie NG Batman: The Movie

Nice work.

Tomato, this was an excellent short. Good blood spatter on the shot too. I wasn't sure if it was going to feature SBC as batman or not.

BobblinTops responds:

you liked the splatter? lol that wasnt what i worked on the hardest but i thank you greatly for the positive feedback, as far as negative feedback ive gotten nothing but morons without constructive criticism

Warpigs 15:Domination Warpigs 15:Domination

Wow, this dominated.

All other flash artists should have to see this movie, and marvel in its greatness.

warpigs-ok responds:

Indeed. You are a scholar and a gentleman.

I mean...